- For everyone’s protection, we are screening all patients with a questionnaire and a pre-appointment temperature check. We will also ask all patients to sign an informed consent, stating that you are aware of the risks associated with coming to a dental office during this time.
- We are not currently using the waiting room and ask that patients wait in their cars or outside until their operatory is ready for them — we notify via a text or call. We are also managing appointments to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time and to allow for proper social distancing.
- We continue to practice thorough infection-control protocol as outlined by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Please fill out the questionnaire and informed consent (you can do so by emailing a signed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org). You may be asked the same or similar questions at your appointment regardless. If you are having symptoms but have a dental emergency, please contact us so we can discuss your needs over the phone.
Download Prescreen Questionnaire & Consent
- Please wear a mask to your appointment if you have one. If not, we can provide one when you come. Please take advantage of the many bottles of hand sanitizer placed throughout the office.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone else to your appointment if at all possible. If you are a parent accompanying a small child, we ask that you wear a mask at all times.
We appreciate you and your understanding during this time. Know that we are doing our best to keep you and others safe, and your health continues to be our priority.